Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some people Amaze me

Some People Amaze the Hell outta me! So we went to a Tri cities Fever game tonight, that's our AF2 Team the Fever. AF= Arena Football. They are not doing so good this year but that's another story. So we are at the game in our usual seats and the seats in front of us our empty so a friend of ours stops by to visit at the beginning of the game and of course he will move if the seat owners come and they do it shouldn't be a big deal but the woman gets all huffy about it. So our friend returns to his seat after she was rude and she never gets over it. We go to these games to have fun watch our team hopefully win it is always a loud riot! We love it but this woman is not having fun so I guess she wants to make sure no one is having fun. She turns around to my teenage son and tell him to knock it off and he is being really annoying, What?! We are at a football game it is loud and I am sure we are not being as annoying as some beer drinking idiots I have seen! She goes on to say he has been annoying the whole game! So I tell her we are at a game and we are having fun rooting for our team and That we can do that cuz that's what goes on at football games! This grumpy hag keeps at it then she calls us trashy people my son says did she just call you trashy and I say not to her to him and I am sure this is not the best rip but I say no she called herself trashy cuz it came outta her mouth! she turns to say something more to my son and my husband tells her stop talking to my son and he was mad but he did not call her any names like this immature cow was. She tell him why don't you go get another beer and That's when I lost It and Yelled as loud as I could so she knew I wasn't just gonna sit back and shut up cuz she told us to, I said He doesn't drink beer! why don't you just turn around and leave us alone! Then I said to Dave I hope she isn't a season ticket holder because I can't stand to sit behind someone who thinks they can boss the world around! Then she heard me cuz she had nothing better to do but listen to other peoples conversations and she told me that she was as season ticket holder. Man! Sucks for her cuz we are not shuttin up! No Mam! We got plans she gonna love my father in-law cuz he can be really rude ex specially when someone is attacking his family! I just had to vent this all out! Tell me what you think was I trashy? I am gonna get a T-shirt that says trashy and proud of it! TTYL
:O)_

1 comment:

Barnes Family said...

Oh brother! I don't know where people get off. All I can say is if you want to go to a game and don't want to hear other people maybe you should get a suite and then you can be all by yourself. It sounds like you guys handled it in a very dignified maner not at all trashy.