Monday, May 2, 2011

So Sweet!



So here is my page. I Love this paper! Sweet Threads from Basic Grey. I knew I wanted to use this picture and I had it on another paper but I was not liking it. I saw this paper and it was like it put itself together! SVGCuts.com is where I got my cut files, Memory Garden set & Strawberry Lane were used. The flowers came from SVGCuts also but from a free svg file. I made the background paper by laying cut flowers on white paper and spraying Gingersnap Smooch Spritz and Viva Pink Glimmer Mist. I also used some of The Paper Studio rub on sketches. The So Sweet words were welded using SCAL the font is called Segoe script and I am sorry I do not remember where that came from. I am going to add some journaling soon but other than that i feel it is pretty close to done. I really like how it turned out! :) I will try to start on another layout soon and I will try to post it on here for you to see. I Love Scrappin! Don't know if I am any good at it but I try...Did I say I Love it! lol LML TTYL ;)

No comments: