Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Keeping Secrets

I hate keeping secrets! It makes me feel like I am telling a lie! When I am not saying anything at all! I wish the people who have me keeping this secret would do what they should do and get it all out in the open and deal with it! Because I feel very uncomfortable being in this position! It is hard to talk about because it is a secret, and the feeling I get is the longer it remains a secret the harder it is going to be to tell, not to mention it could be hurtful to someone that might have handled it just fine in the beginning but the fact that it was kept from them for so long may hurt them. Maybe I am being to sensitive! I can be I am sure. I am venting anyhow this is more of a journal thing and I don't plan on publishing it TTMSL :O) (talk to myself later)

No comments: